BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 10, 2011

Giving Back

Photo found at http://www.wishuponahero.com/


One aspect of couponing that I think is really cool is the opportunity to help others with donations. Whether you buy pet food for animal shelters, donate some of your stock to shelters or send care packages or expired coupons (military families can use them overseas!) to our troops, there are so many ways you can help others with your "extreme couponing". One of my long term goals for after I get a stockpile going is start donating! Especially to military families. Our soldiers and their families sacrifice so much and live off of so little and I want to do what I can to help. So here are some resources for ways you can help our troops.
Even if the idea of couponing makes you cringe, I think anyone can get behind the idea of helping out the less fortunate and the people who fight for our freedom!

*Update*
Here is another great resource for ways to donate to shelters

1 comment:

  1. The Tell gamestop survey provides customers with a chance to get a surprise gift card by participating in the sweepstakes survey.

    ReplyDelete