BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Resources

Here are a couple of cool resources I have found for couponing:

  • Price book - to track your favorite items and their prices so that you can know when to buy.
  • Living Well, Spending Less - another awesome website. She also has a bunch of videos on youtube that are fun to watch.
  • Saving Well, Spending Less  - Made by the same woman who does Living Well, Spending Less. This website does coupon match-ups for different stores. A SERIOUS time saver!
  • Rock bottom price list - this is helpful to put in your coupon binder to know at what price certain items are their cheapest so that you can stock up. Prices may vary depending on where you live/shop though.
  • We Use Coupons - this is a website created by "Mr. Coupon" Nathan Engels who was on Extreme Couponing. He has his own web series called Frugal TV. Very amusing and informative!
  • Coupon lingo
I am gearing up for my first extreme grocery shopping trip next week. I am kinda nervous but luckily since I will be going on vacation for a good chunk of next week, I won't need much. So I will just focus on the very best deals and hope that some of what I need to take on my trip will be on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment