BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! For those of  you reading my blog who don't know me (though I am sure most of you do!), my  name is Amanda. I was born in Seattle, WA to the most awesome parents that ever existed, Kathy and Kevin. I have 3 brothers, Chris, Scott and Mike. I am married to the love of my life, Chris and we have one wonderful child together, Hunter James (born August 16, 2006). I have lived in Washington my whole life, mostly in Western Washington but I did live for a couple years in Chris's hometown, Wenatchee. My job titles have included: baker, barista, prep cook, line cook, pastry cook and cupcake decorator (among other things). I am currently a stay at home mom and I am loving it. My dreams and aspirations include: going to culinary school, opening a small bakery in Wenatchee, having more children, traveling (Paris especially!) and eventually owning my own house (a craftsman preferably!).

Okay, enough about me for the moment (if you follow my blog you will hear plenty more). Here is what you can expect from this blog:
-The trials and tribulations of being a wife and mother
-The joys and wonders of being a wife and mother
-The changes and happenings with my little family
-Food talk (though eventually I hope to start a food blog... if I can ever come up with a name!)
-My thoughts and opinions on... well anything I want!

Thanks for joining me here at the Ellis family blog. I hope my ramblings amuse rather than frighten :D

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog idea. I love what you have to say. (Especially about your parents:0) I love, love the picture of Hunter in the dryer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coupn Queen already! Love your pics and your love for your family. Chris is a lucky man!

    ReplyDelete