BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Diet, day 7

Today marks the last day of my first week on the Atkins diet. Chris and I had gotten gym memberships at Emerald City Gym in early April and we were working out faithfully 3 - 5 times a week. I wasn't losing any weight though. So we decided it was diet time. I had done Atkins before and lost 10 pounds in a little over a month. This time I have been on Atkins for a week and I am already down 7 pounds (woot!). It's been rough tackling my sugar addiction but I really want to drop this weight so I am determined.

Today for breakfast I had 2 hard-boiled eggs, a little ham, a slice of tomato and a slice of mozzarella cheese with some coffee (with cream and splenda). Let me tell you, I cannot WAIT until I can reintroduce fruit into my diet. A couple more weeks of boring phase one. But yay, results!

I think I wanna try this soon me-thinks:
The recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment